Friday, September 18, 2009

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Following on a very successful District YM/YW event Saturday, what a great Sunday this was. It was our anniversary, one year in India to the day and I could not think of anything better than to see 4 young men receive the Melchizedek priesthood. Unfortunately, Ben Smith, who is putting in his mission papers, is not in the picture below. L-R we have Elder Barrick, Dennis Thomas, YM President, Robin Baisoya, Elders Quorum President, Elder Tanner, and Bhola Prasad, Branch Mission Leader. I can't tell you how much I love these young men for their commitment to their Savior and their willingness to learn and to serve. Days like today make it all worth it!









We also took this opportunity to get a picture of Dennis with just us. Every other picture we had of him was in a group. He is a software engineer, so you know I have a special place in my IT heart for him, ha!

1 comment:

Jennifer Peters said...

I can't believe that it has been a year. Wow!